1. World Cat: I used the Advanced Search and put in "Martin Luther" not "King". I also used the sub-type limiters to request a juvenile book and not fiction. I limited the type to books. I also sorted by date and just looked at the more recent ones at first. I found several such as Martin Luther: man who changed the world which was at Brookings Public Library and Martin Luther: father of the reformation which was at Watertown Public Library.
Graphic novels: After a little trial and error, I ended up putting in Graphic novels in the genre/form field and classics in the keyword field and not Garfield to eliminate those. I ended up with over 500 classics graphic novels. I would choose Count of Monte Cristo published by Papercutz.
With My Fair Lady search, I entered "My Fair Lady" as a title phrase and limited it to a musical score. I had over 500 results. I chose the third result and the ascension # was 26429906.
2. Camio--I tried the different search terms and then used the limiters on the side for the dates and browsed through the results for the 1831-1902 time period.
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great search results! The limiters in WorldCat really do help out with search results.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post! Julie